Tuna, lettuce, onions and celery make such a delicious salad…you might just eat it all up with a spoon!
Or, you can make a sandwich…
Gimme a minute and I’ll show you how I make a big bowl of delicious Tuna Salad…
Easy Tuna Salad Recipe | Gimme A Minute Ep. 33
Easy tuna salad, so delicious...you might just eat it all by the spoonful!
- 10 - 12 ounces canned tuna
- 3 cups lettuce chopped (about half a head)
- 1 cup red onion chopped (about 1/2 medium onion)
- 1 cup celery chopped (about 2 - 3 stalks)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon yellow mustard
Mix together the tuna, lettuce, onion and celery
Stir in the salt and pepper
Add the mayonnaise and mustard and mix until combined
Enjoy as a sandwich, in a salad, with crackers or even by the spoonful!