It’s Christmas in July! Well…it’s warm, sweet pumpkin pie spice in July anyway…
…and why not? After all, it’s not just for pumpkin pie…right?
I use this warm, sweet mix of spices in scones and in muffins…anywhere I want a nice spicy warm feeling and aroma!
It’s great in my morning coffee and really adds a nice kick to a tasty smoothie!
This warm, sweet pumpkin pie spice is great for pumpkin pie and also so very nice in many baked goods!
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon ground
- 2 teaspoons ginger ground
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg ground
- 1 teaspoon allspice ground
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves ground
Mix all of the ingredients together
Store in an airtight container