Today’s adventures took me into the baking zone. With a bag of almond flour in my pantry and a ton of flax seed on hand…I thought I’d get creative!
These tasty treats were Muffin short of delicious!
Sweetened with Domaine Sante Bored-O Blanc grape nectar and loaded with shredded carrots and apples these are really grape!
Check out Domaine Sante and shop their grape nectars at Domaine-Sante.com
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 flax eggs 1/4 cup ground flax mixed with 1/2 cup water
- 2/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup Bored-O Blanc grape nectar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 carrot shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1 green apple shredded and tossed with 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
Line a muffin pan with paper cups
Combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt
Mix in the flax eggs, coconut oil, Bored-O Blanc grape nectar and vanilla
Fold in the carrots and cinnamon apples
Fill each muffin cup evenly
Bake 20 – 25 minutes
Cool 5 minutes in pan